The Inner Circle Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY MEET! Welcome to the Inner Circle Series site. Hope you have fun and Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inutaru

inutaru

HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. Empty
PostSubject: HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.   HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:42 am

Honestly, there is a heated battle between the lovers of twilight and the lovers of harrypotter :/
What do you think?

Personally, I wouldn't say I hated the books of twilight. what I did hate was the disguisting casting job they did. That and the characters only sort of looked like their descriptions from the book.
And Robert Pattenson always looks like he has a pickle shoved in his a**. I mean, In the story I understand he's quiet and over protective, but he does open up and act normal around Bella.
OH god. Bella, don't even get me started on Kristen Stewart. She can't act, she has buck teeth and a lazy eye.
WHO really speaks like that??? Srsly.
Laurent, horrible. He is supposed to be one of the whitest vampires in the story and in the movie he's BLACK!
-_-;;

Harry potter has always been awesome. Though ever since the 5th film, they've been going downhill film wise.
The order of the pheonix was the longest book and the shortest movie :/ they got better with the 6th movie, but I was dissapointed at the way they portrayed dumbledores funeral. His death was awesome! (cry) effects wise. but I was looking forwards to the whole funeral by the black lake. the marble casket, harry breaking up with Ginny. It just pisses me off when they distroy good books because they're to lazy to fix the minor details.

Mylifeisaverage.com (Harry Potter Lovers)

Today in English I got a paper cut and asked my best friend if she had a band-aid. She did. It was a Harry Potter one with Harry shouting "Lumos". I was so excited. Then when i was in psychology and we were talking notes from my teachers power point I looked down at my finger and it was glowing in the dark. I knew she was my best friend for a reason. MLIA
#606446 Comments: 95 Vote: average 1029 meh 117 Save

Mylifeistwilight.com (YES it DOES exist. isn't that sad?)

I had a dream where I was Bella. Mine and Edwards life continued on after the breaking dawn series. it felt so real!! I woke up and freaked out when I realized it wasnt real.... Ive been sleeping nonstop so i can dream of it again. MLIT
#19922 - Jan 20, 2010 09:29 PM by Bella - Love - So twilight! (36) - Needs more twilight.. (78)

I'm sorry but that is taking it a bit far. being so obsesed with twilight that you need to think about it 24-7?
and try and relate it to your every single move in life? like f***. It's not that great of a book... Stephanie meyers is a terrible writer if you look at it. Sure its a good read, but the writing is horrible!
Did you know she compared twilight to steven king books and harry potter?
she also claimed to be a better writer than them because her book was made into a film...I'm pretty sure Steven king has had at least 12 of his books made into film. Just cause twilight is popular now doesnt mean it's going to be in 3 years. Or even remembered for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zortexia.piczo.com
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.   HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 am

Lol woooooow that's kinda sad. mylifeistwilight.com. I mean really?

Idk. I mean. I liked Twilight, then I started reading House of Night series and now I liked them more. I was never able to get into the HP series. idk y. And I know your gonna kill me fpr saying this but I'm kinda over HP now. Even the movies. The 5th Book and movie killed the series for me
Back to top Go down
https://innercircleseries.forumotion.com
inutaru

inutaru

PostSubject: Re: HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.   HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:00 pm

That's cause you never picked up the book long enough to get into it -_-;
How can you say, that the fifth movie killed it when you never read the book?
ohwell, Im waiting for the final movies <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.zortexia.piczo.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.   HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 pm

In the middle!! I love them both! Switzerland!
Back to top Go down
annmarie

annmarie

PostSubject: Re: HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.   HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 am

when i started reading the books (twilight saga) i did like them but there are a lot of other better books out there twilight the movie was PANTS kistin is a really bad bella and robart looks so unhappy all the time you start to wonder why his with bella at all in the book it was really diffrent. i have now got new moon the film and have to say i only liked it for one thing jacob and that was about it and the faceted bella could drop jacob like a stone makes people less likely to like her.

harry potter i like the films and the books i always have my kids even like the films and the acter can acted not like twilight the books are well written and keep you court up in the world of magic the books have really exciting endings that make you want more while the ending of the book braking dawn was really bad it felt rushed and not thought through like the harry potter books.

harry potter 1 twilight 0 in my books
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.   HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARRY POTTER VS TWILIGHT where do YOU stand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Inner Circle Series :: Off topic Stuff :: Other Books-
Jump to: