The Inner Circle Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY MEET! Welcome to the Inner Circle Series site. Hope you have fun and Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CONTEST # 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

CONTEST # 1 Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST # 1   CONTEST # 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 am

ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS! ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS!

Now that the series has a name and things are taking off I have decided to hold the first contest for The Inner Circle Series. It is open to everyone so spread the word to your friends. The Contest is an art contest. The contest will begin on January 24th at 12am and will close on February the 14th at 12am. Now our probably wondering what you need to draw? WELL, the contest is for who can design the best poster for The Inner Circle Series (Not for any of the books) but for the series as the whole. Here are the guidelines

1) Nothing Inappropriate or not related to the series: If you break this rule you will automatically be disqualified.

2) It is your own creativity: There is no limit to your imagination. You can make it as detailed as you'd like and you may also use what ever program or technique (ie: Sketchin, markers, pencil crayons, computers, etc, etc)

3)You must follow the time limit: No entries will be accepted before or after the contest. It will not be counted if you do so

4)You must put your name on it: If you forget to put your name on it then it will a)not be counted and b) if it does win you wont be able to get the credit

(Prizes will be announced at a later date)

You can email it to me, give it to me personally (aka people I see at school) or you can post it under fan photos (If you do this then you must put your name in the caption) any questions? Feel free to message me here, on facebook or email me

tigger_loki_0607@hotmail.com

HAPPY DRAWING EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
https://innercircleseries.forumotion.com
annmarie

annmarie

CONTEST # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST # 1   CONTEST # 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:35 pm

no i cant beleave i miss the CONTEST :'(
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

CONTEST # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST # 1   CONTEST # 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:39 pm

No worrries I'll re-open it, it's just no one seems to care about it and want to enter it
Back to top Go down
annmarie

annmarie

CONTEST # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST # 1   CONTEST # 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 am

Thank you, I have added a Pic to Facebook as I have no idea about uploading it on here with using photobucket how many Pic can I drew and add ill tall some of my arty friends if you like I'm shore my mate might get involved Smile
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

CONTEST # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST # 1   CONTEST # 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

cool thanks ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CONTEST # 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONTEST # 1   CONTEST # 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONTEST # 1
Page 1 of 1