The Inner Circle Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY MEET! Welcome to the Inner Circle Series site. Hope you have fun and Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 am

Are there any books out there that other people should read????? If you have suggestions post them here
Back to top Go down
https://innercircleseries.forumotion.com
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm reading this new book called Devils Kiss it's really intresting!
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:29 pm

What's it about?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Bilquis SanGreal grew up knowing she would have to make sacrifices to be in the Knights Templar. Sacrifices like losing her mother to theTemplar's ongoing battle against the Unholy; sacrifices like trading her childhood in for relentless training; sacrifices that keep her completely isolated from the world of a normal teen girl.

Billi's lone wolf status is challenged when her childhood friend, Kay, returns from his psychic training in Jerusalem. Kay manages to stir things up quickly - he's gorgeous, arrogant, and wants slide right back into his old place in Billi's life. Billi is skeptical, but interested, until she meets Michael - an ethereally handsome guy who seems to understand her like no one before him, and effortlessly stakes a claim in her heart.

Just as Billi's starting to enjoy this pleasant new twist to her life, Kay ruins everything. In a moment of bravado, Kay uses the last of the Templar's treasures, King Solomon's cursed mirror, and drawing the attention of one of the most dangerous of the Templars' enemies-The Angel of Death.

Only with the mirror can the dark angel unleash his full powers, and now that he's heard the call of the mirror, he'll stop at nothing to get it. To save London from catastrophe, Billi will have to make sacrifices greater than she'd ever imagined.

(I was l lazy, all credits go to http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/sarwat-chadda/devil-s-kiss.htm)
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

You should try Dark Powers.
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:13 am

LMAO You would Colleen

Clare what's it about?
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 am

Here is the summary:

GIFTED AND CURSED
Kaitlyn Fairchild has always felt like an outsider in her small hometown. Her haunting eyes and prophetic drawings have earned her a reputation as a witch. But Kait's not a witch: She's a psychic. Tired of being shunned, Kait accepts an invitation to attend the Zetes Institute, where she can have a fresh start and study with other psychic teens.
Learning to hone her abilities with four other gifted students, Kait discovers the intensity of her power — and the joy of having true friends. But those friendships quickly become complicated when Kait finds herself torn between two irresistible guys. Rob is kind and athletic, and heals people with his good energy. Gabriel is aggressive and mysterious, a telepath concealing his true nature as a psychic vampire, feeding off of others' life energy. Together, Rob and Gabriel's opposing forces threaten the group's stability.
Then one of the experiments traps the five teens in a psychic link. A link that threatens their sanity and their lives. And Kaitlyn must decide whom to trust...and whom to love.
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 am

oops it is acually called dark visions
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am

Huh, sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
annmarie

annmarie

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 am

darkiest power series by kelley armstrong
book 1 : the summoning
book2: the awakening
book 3: the reckoning

info

Chloe Saunders sees dead people. Yes, like in the films. The problem is, in real life saying you see ghosts gets you a one-way ticket to the psych ward. And at 15, all Chloe wants to do is fit in at school and maybe get a boy to notice her. But when a particularly violent ghost haunts her, she gets noticed for all the wrong reasons. Her seemingly crazed behaviour earns her a trip to Lyle House, a centre for 'disturbed teens'. At first Chloe is determined to keep her head down. But then her room mate disappears after confessing she has a poltergeist, and some of the other patients also seem to be manifesting paranormal behaviour. Could that be a coincidence? Or is Lyle House not quite what it seems...? Chloe realizes that if she doesn't uncover the truth, she could be destined for a lifetime in a psychiatric hospital. Or could her fate be even worse...? Can she trust her fellow students, and does she dare reveal her dark secret?

morganville vampires series by rachelle caine

Glass Houses
The Dead Girls' Dance
Midnight Alley
Feast of Fools
Lord of Misrule
Carpe Corpus
Fade Out
Kiss of Death (coming early 2010)

info

When 16-year-old Claire Danvers arrives in the sleepy Texas town of Morganville for a parentally-enforced year at Texas Prairie University before heading off to MIT, her life takes a turn for the scary. First, the mean girls come after her, but a quick life-saving move to off-campus housing fixes that problem, and introduces her to three new friends: teen rocker Michael Glass, Goth Eve Rosser, and hottie/slacker Shane Collins.

But Morganville's got more secrets to reveal, starting with one very big one:

It's run by vampires.
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I love the summoning Smile good book Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions?   Suggestions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions?
Page 1 of 1