The Inner Circle Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY MEET! Welcome to the Inner Circle Series site. Hope you have fun and Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up with boys?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

What's up with boys? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:02 pm

I have no clue why boys are weird what do you think is wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 pm

they think that they have to be cocky to impress us girls
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:23 am

Which doesn't work
Back to top Go down
https://innercircleseries.forumotion.com
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:44 pm

you said it quad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 pm

yeah it doesn't it's really annoying.... except if its someone you like.
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Even then I hate guys who are cocky and think there all that. Seriously I could care less I want a guy who's really sweet and will give me the world -sighs-
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Soo true like Ryan!!
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:09 pm

HELP!! i think one of my best guy friends likes me. i was telling him about this girl that i knew who messed herself up and is an alcoholic, and dates like 3 guys at once.

and then he asked if id ever do that.

and then i told him no, but if 3 guys asked me out id go out with them to see which one is "my type (a guy like Ryan)".

then he asked if one of those guys was him, then would i choose him over any other guys.

then i said idk, but i didnt have the guts to tell him straight out no. then i asked him why.

he said it was no reason

i asked him if he liked me

it was dead silent for a minute, but he said maybe, maybe not, like giving me a cryptic answer (hes a freshman im a sophomore, problem there)

i think he does, but he knows that i like a guy at my church (the guy @ church is named Cornelius, no lie, and hes a junior @ another school)

if you have any advice, can you please help me (aka QUAD SQUAD, GOTS ANY ADVICE? ) Question
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 pm

well if he askes you out and your too nice like me tell him why like i told the lil Johnny that i have soo much to do i dont have time for a bf at the moment and that hes too young he still likes me a whole lot
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:31 pm

thanks. but im afraid that if i reject him, itll ruin our friendship. i took him to a dance about a month and a half ago, btu he was going out with somebody at the time, and i liked somebody else, (Cornelius, yes, ive liked this guy for a while...and hes older, so that makes it better!!).
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 pm

OK umm well tell him you only like him as a friend its hard to do I'm still trying to tell this guy that we are only friends but he too is obsessed with me, I hate guys that are sooo obsessive!!!
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:58 pm

ive told him that hes like my brother, and i that i just want to be friends with him. he tells me the same thing, but only when he's going out with some one. if he's single, then whenever i tell him that he just is dead silent, and he tries to change the subject. i think he likes me, but wants me to be happy, so he is encouraging me to try to make a move on Cornelius, although hes trying to deter me away from this other guy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 am

he could just be jelouse that his friend will have another guy in her life... scratch
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 am

hes fine with the other guys in my life, but its just Cornelius that he seems to show a hint of animosity whenever hes brought up. but most ofthe time, my friend brings him up. and it sounds and seems like he has mixed feelings towards me liking this other guy. he says that its not really love at all, but just a crush on this guy sometimes, and he also has wanted me to kiss him on the cheek before, and i did that, but it was like i was simply giving a relative a kiss on the cheek, and then he said that hereally wanted a kiss on the lips. hes just confusing.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am

yeah thats confusing

Help omg I have this freaky person who is like obsessed with me and its not lil Johnny, it this older guy hes a senior and i really dont like him but hes way obsessed with me and im a really nice person so i really cant tell him that i dont like him i have to make up all these lies its soo hard!!
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 am

thats what i do to my ex. i tell him that im just not into him anymore, and tell him that im going out with a freshman, in college, and every month its some one else, and its always a character from a book, because he doesnt read at all!! just sayyour not into him.

but yeah, my guy situation is really confusing, but when i asked him if he liked me, like wanted to go out with me, and he was dead silent, and then hesitated to answer that hes not in love with me. thats what get me. he hesitated, and was dead silent for a minute...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:34 am

I can't be mean and say things like that...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am

but still my other guy situation is just confusing, because theres another guy at my church who cant keep his eyes off of me, and i dont know him well, but i talk to him sometimes, and we know each other's names, but not much more than that. this guy is a sophomore, i know for sure. so basically, i possibly have 3 guys that like me, but of those 3, i only like Cornelius.
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:41 am

wow guys waaaaaay to have a convo with each other when I'm at home sick in bed Sad
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 am

I need help though!!! and you should have came on here we were talking about guys and our problems with them
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 am

lol I read ur convo, I wish I could help but I feel so sick like I can barely sit up so I can't offer any advice atm
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 am

we are giving each other advice and Mair, i hope you are starting to feel better! Laughing but Sarah, you should just confront the senior guy and dont tell him that you do or dont like him that way. and flirt with other guys in front of the senior guy, and eventually he'll get the message. as for the younger guy, tell him off. thats what i do to te 8th grader(s) that like me
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:52 am

yeah i hope your getting better too! and just one problem with that..... he goes to school in a bording school 3 hours away soo the only time that can happen is over break. and im not so creeped out by the little one now hes young if he likes me he likes me it doesnt wont rune our litttle friendship. and its a good thing somethims that he likes me them he will tell me things if i just ask but his neighboor thats like his friends and my ex wont get anything out of him.
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:54 am

OMG! Tell him u can't do the Long distance thing!
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 am

exactly quad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up with boys?   What's up with boys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up with boys?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Inner Circle Series :: Common Room :: Random-
Jump to: