The Inner Circle Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MERRY MEET! Welcome to the Inner Circle Series site. Hope you have fun and Enjoy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:16 am

Confused about a certain part? Want to know anything about the book in general? Well you came to the right place. Please feel free and ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://innercircleseries.forumotion.com
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:49 am

Other than personal experiences, was there any other particular things or people that inspired the book?
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:53 am

Excellent Question!

Yes as a matter of fact. Sarah is based off of my best friend. Although she does not study Wicca, subconsciously while I was writing her character I must of been thinking of her personality because Sarah is almost exactly like my best friend. As for Ryan who everyone is curious who happened to inspire me to write him, he is merely my dream guy. I've based him off no guy. Mairead and Rhoswen are my sister and I because the characters are very similar to us.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 am

cool. was there any authors or book series that inspired you to write this novel?
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:00 am

Yes and no

Yes: When I was reading the Sweep series my sister introduced me too I thought it would be cool to write a novel about Wicca, so I kinda went from there

No: I was looking through old journals and I found an entry I put the day after I went to my first Wiccan Ritual and I thought it would be really cool if I expanded from that entry, that's when I wrote chapter 1. I started writing the novel in March and rediscovered it in October over thanksgiving break and over the weekend I wrote chapter 2 and 3 and have been writing since then.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 am

lets see, whats another question a journalist would ask in an interview? Question OH! Which chapter is your fave so far and why? (if you havent noticed, im asking journalist's questions!! lol! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 am

lol I noticed. hmmm lets see.

I would defiantly have to say Chapter 3. In this chapter you really start to see the connection between Mairead and Ryan, even though they just met they go way back (aha just gave ya'll a hint Wink ) I like it because he's interested in what Mairead has to say and because Sarah just barges in and disturbers their almost kiss. I also like this chapter because you find out that their is a prophecy about Mairead and the title of the book makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:14 am

chapter 3 is pretty good!!!
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:16 am

no problem! i g2g...i can barely stay awake right now!! talk 2 u 2morow on one of these forums!! lol! XD night!
Back to top Go down
Mairead_Cathal
Admin
Mairead_Cathal

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:16 am

Night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S   Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy of the Witch FAQ'S
Page 1 of 1